Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Girls Excited About "Sisterhood" Chat

Two more girls who will participate in the "Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants" chat this Sunday shared their opinions of the movie:

"I thought the movie was really good, but of course, the books were better," says 12-year-old Sasha from California. "The books really showed me a lot of different perspectives, and I could always relate to some of the feelings the characters were having. I also really liked how all the girls were different and the actresses who played them did a really good job. My favorite is Carmen, because she has the body type and personality most like mine. I can really relate to her, in more than one way."

"I liked how the movie followed most of the book, and the actresses were great (I love America!)," says 15-year-old Nicole from Illinois. "I could relate to each of the characters in some way or another. My favorite part of both the book and the movie is when Carmen tells her dad how she truly felt. I was crying during the movie;I just loved how Carmen let him have it."

If you've seen the movie, feel free to post a comment!

No comments: